If you want to freshen up the exterior of your home, or have rooms that need to be updated this spring, finding the right professional for your project is important. Hiring a residential painting service in the East Bay Area can be difficult to narrow down the options. But if you know what kind of service you are looking for and do your due diligence to find the best professional for the job, you will get everything you wanted out of the tiny paint job or even full home make-over.
Services to look for in a residential painting contractor
When you are looking to hire a residential painting contractor, don’t skimp on the time to look over their website, making note of all the services they offer. To find a painting company that has a wide selection of services as well as a great reputation and a timely job completion rate will make you want to keep them in mind the next time you need a service they provide. Services to look for in a residential painting contractor include:
- Removing popcorn ceiling: Also known as acoustic ceiling, popcorn ceiling has become undesirable for many homeowners because of its appearance and how it rubs off easily when touched, leaving the ceiling looking patchy and unappealing.
- Graffiti removal
- Deck restoration
- Painting: interior and exterior
- Wall texturing: If you do not like flat, smooth walls. Your residential painting service could first texture the wall before applying paint.
- Color matching: Picking the right color for your home whether interior or exterior can be a difficult task. Having a contractor to offer paint swatches, and sit down to help you decide on the right color can be a big help.
- Pressure washing: Fences, side walks, driveways, garage doors, and exterior walls can be blasted clean, revealing original color and a fresh, clean surface.
Reliability and experience
When you see that a residential painting contractor offers the service you are in need of, you will then want to research to see if the painting company has a good reputation through customer reviews. Getting a job done in a timely manner as well as providing a friendly, considerate service will really set a painting company apart from the others. Reliability and experience will ensure that you get the service you need during the time frame the contractor initially laid out.
If you find the best company that offers residential painting services in the East Bay Area that checks off all the criteria boxes, now is the time to let yourself imagine different colors and overall look for the room you had in mind to freshen up.
If you want the best residential painting service in the East Bay Area, look no further than D&D Painting. If you are in Northern California, give D&D Painting a call today!